Saturday, August 14, 2010

Book Haul!

Today, I finally went to Barnes and Nobles! All week I've been waiting to go since I really want to fill up my 2nd bookshelf. I got four books. Yeah, I know it's not a lot, but I didn't have enough money to get anymore. So yeah, it's not much of a book haul, but I like to think of it as one :)
Here's what I got....
Ghostgirl




This book kept catching my eye, so to end the personal torture
I finally picked it up and read the back cover. It sounded like a good read so I bought it :) This is the first book I am reading now.












Wicked




  This book is about witches and I thought it would be interesting to read since I've never read fiction about witches.











Pretty Little Liars # 1



  Since I LOVE the TV series so much I wanted to start reading the books. I watched a review on YouTube about it and they said it was a really good read.













Cupcake


Like Ghostgirl, this book has caught my eye many times! Cupcake is the 3rd book to Gingerbread (1st) and Shrimp (2nd). I've picked up this book many times, but they never had Gingerbread. So when I went today yet again they didnt have Ginger, but I really wanted it so Im like "Screw it!" and bought this! I just couldnt help myself! Since they never have the two books before Cupcake, I'm just going to order them like I do with my Manga. I CAN NEVER read the 3rd or 2nd book if I haven't read the 1st, it just doesn't feel right. Some of my friends can but I some how just can't XD




Books I wanted bad but weren't there....


I accidently bought the secound one last week so Im ordering the first (they didnt have it).










Note: I'll give reviews on all these books after I'm done reading them (which should be soon). 

2 comments:

  1. Wow you picked out some pretty awesome books, I hope you enjoy them all so much! Can't wait to hear your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never read any of these books, but I do love reading. Thanks for following my blog! Though I have to ask (not in a rude way, just out of curiosity), how exactly did you discover my blog?

    Welcome to the blogging world! Can't wait to read what you have to post!

    ReplyDelete