Saturday, August 14, 2010

Newbie

                 Walking down the dark hallways of the out side world, she cluches her stacks of papers and book close to her as if something will come out and get her. She takes slow, easy steps so she doesn't pass what she's looking for. The hallway was silent, nothing made a sound, except of her shoes tapping on the floor. Her eyes looked from left to right as she walked and stopped to examin each door to see if it was the correct door, but so far none of them was the one. She kept on walking, she wasn't going to give up that easily. She had never liked giving up, so weak and stupid!

               Suddenly, she stopped walking and dropped her many papers and books. There was only one door left. Could this be the one? The Doorshe thought. She walked up to it and held onto the doornob with shaking hands. She turned the nob and opened it to a small crack, just big enough so she could have one peek in. Her eyes widened and a smile spread across her face. She had found it! She quickly shut the door and crabbed her papers and books, she put them in one hand and used the other to open the door. She walked in and then shut the door hind her. She knew that she was going to stay her for a long time.



<I thought this picture went well with what I was thinking of for the story up on the top. I found this on dA the creator was TahneeCherie.

            Hello Hello! As you can tell from the title, I am a new comer! I've always wanted to start a blog but I never knew for sure how I would do it. But what really pushed me to finally sign up is seeing other people's blogs. I wanted to share my life with others as they shared there's . I wanted to be inspired and discover new things! I wanted change! So finally got off my lazy ass and signed up. I don't really know much about what to do here other than blog so I haven't gotten everything set up yet, I mean, I just signed up yesterday. But even though I'm new to the world of Blogger.com, I am still very excited and hoping to get things set up soon. I am very good with computers (or least I think) so that shouldn't be as big as a problem for me. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey welcome to the world of blogging! Ha-ha, thank you for following my blog, I'm following yours now! I can't wait to see what you have in store. And don't worry, when I started my first blog it was crazy, but then I got the hang of it. You will to! =)

    ReplyDelete